Our Association Representatives are critical to the mission of CEA. No one better understands the issues at your site better than the person who has volunteered to represent that site for CEA!
- communication area to ask questions of other ARs and the Executive Board
- materials for holding a 10-minute meeting, including templates for agenda, sign in sheets, etc.
- membership forms and materials
- member benefits information
- advocacy resources
- minutes from CEA AR and Executive Board meetings
- greeting card templates to honor important life events for your members
- form letters to thank businesses for donations
We have put together this list of resources for our ARs to help support them in the outstanding work that they do. We hope our ARs find these resources helpful, but if you have any ideas about how we can better support our ARs, please don’t hesitate to contact Susan Skousen (Vice President of Association Representatives).